1. All events hosted / organized by POGO Events (To include but not limited to; Amazing Scavenger Hunts, Amazing Trivia Challenges, Amazing Summer Camp Games, private parties such as birthdays and bachelor parties) are public activities. Attending events and participating in the activities are voluntary.
2. By participating in any POGO Events activity (as outlined in point 1), you agree to hold the organizers, assistant organizers and event coordinators not responsible in the event of accident, personal injury, loss of life, destruction or loss of personal property or any other wrongful act.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members not responsible. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizer or assistant organizers.
4. POGO Events holds a variety of different activities such as, but not limited to, races, hiking, adventure sports. By participating voluntarily in any activities you understand that you are responsible for your own safety.
1. You understand that POGO Events takes pictures of events and your picture may be taken during one of these events.
2. You agree that we can use your picture/likeness on the POGO Events site and other related sites to promote our group activities.
3. All pictures once posted on the POGO Events site will then become property of POGO Events.
4. If the POGO Events group decides to use your picture off line we will do our best to contact your picture is posted on a related site however, this is not an obligation and contacting will not be required.
5. By submitting information (comments, message boards, pictures, feedback) to POGO Events, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that information at its sole discretion, including storing it on meetup servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including without limitation published books.
6. If you do not wish to grant POGO Events these rights, do not submit information to this website. POGO Events reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove information from the POGO Events website at any time at its sole discretion.
7. No image from this site may be used for any purpose without expressed written authorization from POGO Events.
All sales are final. No refunds will be given without written request. Events can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.
1. Do not copy the content on pogoevents.com site or any other content released in any other form, including but not limited to posters and advertising material that belongs to POGO Events without the POGO Events organizers’ express written permission. Most images, logo, text, and ideas are property of the organizers or co-created with other organizers and are not to be taken without getting permission.
2. If you do not agree to the POGO Events terms and conditions stated above, please leave the group at this time.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.